Mobilizing Support for the U.S. Textile Industry in the 21st Century
The National Council of Textile Organizations (NCTO) is a unique association representing the entire spectrum of the textile industry. From fibers to finished products, machinery manufacturers to power suppliers, NCTO is the voice of the U.S. textile industry. There are four separate councils that comprise the NCTO leadership structure, and each council represents a segment of the textile industry and elects its own officers who make up NCTO’s Board of Directors.
- The Fiber Council represents domestic textile denier fiber producers
- The Yarn Council represents domestic yarn manufacturers
- The Fabric & Home Furnishings Council represents domestic manufacturers of fabric, including woven, knitted, non-woven, tufted, braided or other, and home furnishings
- The Finished Goods & Apparel Products Council represents companies or organizations that sew, knit and/or assemble, distribute, sale or
otherwise transact any business related to finished textile and apparel goods
- The Industry Support Council includes textile distributors; converters, dyers, printers and finishers of textiles; and suppliers of products and services to such fiber and textile entities